Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Baby Showers

My friends and family threw me 3 lovely baby showers! We are so lucky to have so many kind and generous people in our life!

Reavis - the brilliantly creative art teachers at Reavis through me a shower on a day that I was supposed to go to the doctor for a check up. They scrambled around to find Kevin's number at work and finally got ahold of him. He rescheduled my appointment for me so that I could enjoy the wonderful shower!
The diaper cake that I still can't let mayself take apart! How cute!

The amazing yarn creation of Miss Abby Montes, knitter extraordinaire!


White Eagle
The Kalus family hosted a beautiful baby shower at White Eagle Golf Club on May 31. It was the perfect day!






La Salle
My wonderful friends from college threw us a sweet baby shower at Julie's house in LaSalle, IL. As always it was so nice to see everyone and the babies of all ages were the perfect entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.